The 2016 holiday season is fast approaching and that means plenty of cooking and baking for your family, friends and coworkers. I’ve been wanting to purchase a KitchenAid mixer for a few years now but haven’t found a good enough deal to finally get one. However, that all changed this weekend. The KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer is regularly $499.99, but I managed to get the price down to under $200 when taking into account coupon codes, cashback and Macy’s Money.
This deal breaks down like this:
- Head over to TopCashback and click through to Macy’s to earn 8% cash back on your purchase. ($18.36)
- At Macy’s, search for “KitchenAid KSM150PSSM Artisan Series.”
- Add this wonderful KitchenAid mixer to your shopping cart.
- You should notice a 15% off promotion added to your cart that is valid through November 8, 2016. ($45.00)
- Add another promo code – VOTE – to your purchase to get an additional 10% off. ($25.50)
- Add your Plenti rewards number to earn Plenti Points! (230 points – $2.30)
- Earn $40 in Macy’s Money
Based on a starting sale price of $299.99, the final price paid for this KitchenAid mixer (after deducting all promotions) is: $168.83! That’s a savings of over 66% off retail! This combination of promotions ends after election day, so be sure to take advantage by Tuesday November 8th in order to get your KitchenAid Artisan Mixer on the cheap and in time for the holidays!